The Research Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in organizing the Feb 2019 Knowledge sharing workshop that would include:
- Creating and updating List of participants and their contacts and relevant information about their work
- handling logistics(stay/food) for the 2 days workshop through liasioning with necessary departments at APU and participating in the event
- helping in preparing relevant resource material including souvenirs to be provided at the workshop
- Desk research and documentation involving :
- Theme wise list as well as a one page write up of tribal education based interventions selected by the Faculty.
- Compile a set of readings around the perspective of tribal education in consultation with Faculty ( Vikas, Santha and Pallavi )
- Help in publishing the conference/workshop output ( papers presented and submitted at the conference)
- Liaison with the APU printing facilities/department
- Be the main rapporteur of the meet; and compiling the proceedings
You will necessarily have to participate in the two day meet in February 2019. Please note that you will be a full time resource person in the project and the scope of work may be modified from time to time through mutual consultations. It is a Bangalore based opportunity and someone with skills of coordinating a workshop and minuting meetings is preferred.
To apply write to Rohini Sen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Nov 15.