Home » Posts tagged 'training'
Tag Archives: training
At Lead School, our Mission is to empower India by making excellent education, accessible and affordable to every child. To bring our mission to life, we set-up and operate our own LEAD schools in rural areas and partner with other APS and Govt. schools in urban areas. We have a few openings. Please look at the JD’s to know more about them.
- Senior Manager, Curriculum and Training
- Curriculum Development Manager
- Cluster Head, Delhi
- Academic Coordinator, Delhi
411 Dheeraj Heritage, Santacruz (W), Mumbai
Tejasvita is focused on identifying and nurturing talented but underprivileged children, who may otherwise never realize their potential due to lack of proper exposure during their early years.Our long-term idea is to plan intervention programs in three age groups: ages 3 – 6, ages 6 -13 and ages 13 – 18. We are currently running our pilot program for 3 – 6 years age group with a total of 110 children, at two low income private schools in South Bangalore. The children are provided exposure across multiple faculties through our regular holistic interventions in their classrooms.
For more information regarding our current program and team, please visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TejasvitaTrust and http://www.tejasvita.org.
We are currently looking for a Program Director to run the operations and look into the scaling of our pilot program.
Position name: Program Director
• Develop working partnerships and long term relationships with the selected low income
• Oversee Tejasvita’s curriculum development for these schools
• Oversee the implementation of Tejasvita’s curriculum in the schools
• Hire teachers to work with the children at these low income private schools
• Coordinate training programs for Tejasvita teachers
• Implement assessment process that measures the progress of the children in various
developmental areas in consultation with the teachers
• Develop and implement a parental engagement program
• Research funding options for Tejasvita, develop relationships with potential funders to
• Publicize about Tejasvita in various forums
• Research options for placing talented children in good primary school programs
• Meet with the Tejasvita leadership team on a regular basis to report progress of the
program and the children. Suggest improvements in the program and activities as
Desired qualifications and experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Work or Education or Business Administration.
• Extensive experience implementing and scaling medium to large scale projects
• At least 3 years experience working with children in a child-friendly environment.
• Good understanding of child-centric education philosophy and how children learn.
• Fluency in Kannada and English
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us at
The one-year certificate course aims to refine the perception, professional skills and intellect of students interested in illustration, especially picture book illustration.
One week of theory and intensive hands on practice and three weeks of distance mode every month, supported with mentoring by a group of eminent professionals.
Last Date for Application : 15th December 2016
We are happy to announce our short-term focus training on “Achieving Nutrition Outcomes among Rural Communities: Planning and Implementing a Participatory Learning and Action Cycle”.
This training workshop is taking place from 13-17 December in Kolkata, India. You will find the details of this training workshop in the attached flyer. The early bird registration is by 20 October 2016. You can also find the flyers of this and other focus trainings on leadership along with the registration form on our website at: www.civilsocietyacademy.org