- A school in Nagaland, in a small town called Kiphire, about 450km from Dimapur, is looking for a full time teacher atleast till end of December.
- The school is a regular english medium school, run by a person from the Sangtam tribe.
- It is upto class X and follows the Nagaland State Board syllabus.
- There are about 500 children in the school this year.
- They will be able to pay about 5000-7000 INR plus pay for rental accommodation.
If you find this opportunity interesting – please write to Ina Mondkar – email@example.com
Leave a Reply