|Applications invited for Undergraduate Programmes 2019
Azim Premji University invites applications to its Undergraduate Programmes 2019. The programme is conceived as an educational experience that prepares reflective citizens, capable of meaningful engagement in work and in society. This is a full-time, residential programme based in Bengaluru.
|Three-year Degree Programme
- B.A (Economics or Humanities)
- B.Sc. (Physics, Biology or Mathematics)
Opportunity to study interdisciplinary areas like Sustainability, Development, Education and Media etc.
Students can also opt for an Honours degree through advanced research projects.
|Four-year Dual degree in Science and Education
- B.Sc. B.Ed.
- Physical Sciences, Life Sciences or Mathematics + Education
Along with deep disciplinary knowledge in Sciences and Mathematics, the dual degree programme builds perspectives in Education and skills to teach effectively through a strong field practice component.
Emphasis is on active and participative learning. Discussions, research projects and field visits are an important part of the curriculum. All students study courses in the ‘Common Curriculum’ that comprises courses in Critical thinking, Academic writing, Public reasoning and Understanding India.
- Class 12 / Pre-University certificate from any recognized Indian Board or any valid international certificate equivalent to the Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants appearing for their final examinations by June 2019 are eligible to apply. Applicants who have completed their Class 12 / Pre-University board examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply.