DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry (DATRI) is a not-for-profit organization, founded in 2009 with a mission to save lives of those suffering from fatal blood disorders like Lymphoma, Thalassemia, Aplastic Anemia etc. A blood stem cell donation from a willing, genetically matched donor can save the lives of people with these disorders.
They have a current opening at Ahmedabad.
• Mobilizing volunteers and donors across the state for blood stem cell donation.
• Conducting awareness sessions and drive for Blood Stem Cell Donation
• Coordination with Corporate, NGOs, academic institutes, clubs, hospitals and other stakeholders
• Organizing events
• Coordinating with Donor for Donation related task.
• Command over Gujarati, Hindi and English
• Ability to handle multitasking
• self-motivated and good communication skills.
Qualification: Any graduate/ post-graduate may apply .
Offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience and qualification.
Write to :