Inviting application for 30 days Certificate course on Agroecology starting from November 2018 at Kolkata byCentre for Agroecology and Pollination Studies, Calcutta University in collaboration with Norwegian University of Life Sciences and Welthungerhilfe.
- Peep in to farm and food systems through hands on sessions with farmers and experts. Will be particularly suitable for young professionals/NGO workers/Students/researchers in the field of food and farming systems.
- 30 days course starting from 1st Nov.
- Course is free, supported by UGC.
- Interested applicants with bachelor’s degree in science/ social science, need to apply with a letter of intent and CV by 15th October 2018 to email@example.com.
- Call/WhatsApp +91 8017063944 for further details.