We are pleased to announce the Re-advertisement of following Fixed Term post based in Guwahati, UNICEF India Country office.
For every child, a Champion and an Advocate!
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children.
Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world. And we never give up!
UNICEF has recently become the first United Nations agency to be awarded the EDGE certification – the leading global standard for gender equality in the workplace. UNICEF’s commitment to EDGE reaffirms our pledge to gender equality and inclusion all UNICEF staff worldwide.
This certification recognizes UNICEF’s commitment to achieving significant milestones in gender equality for all its staff, including strong gender balance at all levels of the organization, pay equity, a solid framework of policies and practices, and an inclusive workplace culture.
“UNICEF’s most important asset is our staff — all of our staff. Gender diversity and equal opportunities for men and women is not only a matter of rights. It makes us more effective as an organization.” Henrietta H. Fore, UNICEF Executive Director.
For more information on UNICEF EDGE Certification, kindly view the video here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF: https://youtube/E1xkXZs0cAQ
Click the below given link to learn more about the position and apply!
Application Closing Date: 10th October 2018 11:55 PM India Standard Time
- As per the UNICEF Staff Selection Policy, Consultants, Temporary Appointments and staff from other UN organizations are not considered “internal candidates” for recruitment.
- A staff member (internal) can only apply for another post after having served at least one year in his/her current post at the time of release of this advertisement.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.