Right to Food programme in the Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), NLSIU, Bangalore is seeking applications for project position for its advocacy project on right to food and nutrition.
Project Coordinator will have overall responsibility for implementation of the project and coordinating all the activities. Project Coordinator will be required to:
- Plan and execute all the activities as part of the project
- Ensure compliance with the timelines and project reporting
- Organise events with assistance from COC and CAs
- Contribute towards ensuring quality of outputs and outcomes
- Generate progress reports and monitor the implementation of project
- Be a central part of the team.
PC is required to have experience in project management, event organizing, report writing and will need to travel within Karnataka. S/he must have good communication – oral and written –in English. Knowledge of Kannada will be an advantage.
PC should preferably be a Masters in Social Sciences/ Law/ Social work with exposure to development work. Prior work with advocacy projects is desired. Experience on issues concerning food security/nutrition especially for women and children will be an added advantage
A maximum amount of Rs. 30,000/ to 40,000/- per month depending upon qualification and experience.
The position is initially for a period of 5 months, but is likely to get extended for 3 years depending upon performance.
Interested candidates should write to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for, by September 22nd 2018. Last date is unlikely to get extended.