Vidyadaan, a school run by Svatantra Trust was started in Bangalore in 2009. The primary aim of the school is to encourage students to be responsible, self-reliant, give them a world view to meet daily challenges & shape character & personality.
To know more about the school, please visit http://svatantra.org/
Job Title: Academic Advisor
- Developing different teaching methodologiesbased on the curriculum adopted by the school.
- Enabling teachers to adopt the best pedagogical practices.
- Co-creating digital lesson plans along with the teachers.
- Observationofthe digital classroom sessions on a regular basis.
- Conducting impact assessments to analyse the effectiveness of the methodologies implemented in the class.
- Proficiency in Maths and Science subjects (upto Grade 10)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with teaching background (formal/informal) will be an added advantage.
M.Ed./MA in Education
Open to travel within India on a need basis
Primary Location: Bangalore
Type of Employment:Full Time
Remuneration: As per industry standards
No of open positions: 2 (1 for Math and 1 for Science)
Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com
For any queries/clarifications they can contact +91 9902101002.
Leave a Reply