Salary: Rs.18,000-20,000 (Commensurate with experience and qualifications)
The Best Practices Foundation (BPF) is an NGO that documents, disseminates and innovates best practices in the fields of development, governance and gender. It aims to conduct innovative action research in partnership with practitioners and implementing agencies of the state and civil society. For more information on BPF please visit www.bestpracticesfoundation.com
BPF is looking for a Research and Communications Assisstant with some experience on social media and communications. They will conduct research on gender, rights and sexuality issues as well as on livelihood issues. They will also develop content for facebook, twitter, website and our digital outreach programmes.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be willing to learn, especially new technology
- Be willing to conduct research and write up findings
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and interviewing skills
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be proficient in computers
- Be creative
- Working knowledge of Kannada (preferred but not mandatory)
Please submit the following documents
- A sample of work sent out on social media
- A cover letter stating why you would like to take up this position, why you think you are suited for it, and expected remuneration.
- 3 references with their contact information and state your relationship to them.
CVs that are not accompanied by a cover letter and sample will NOT be entertained. Candidates should e-mail their application to email@example.com