We are looking for – MBBS/BDS/BAMS/M.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing/Maters in Social Work and relevant degrees with knowledge in Public Health/Community Work and 1-2 years of experience of NCD Screening Program. Knowledge of local language like Assamese and Bengali is preferred. Please send your CV at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Project(NCD Screening Programme)
The project aims to help and facilitate in successful screening and early detection of the Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) in coordination with Sub-Centers/PHCs/CHCs/District hospital, District Health Society (DHS), State Health Society (SHS) and National Health Mission (NHM). The project will ensure that screening for all NCD is provided as close to the home as possible by competently trained personnel in well-equipped facilities and ensuring privacy. The goal is to facilitate strengthening of overall processes viz. population survey; assessment of selected health centers; screening at health centers; community mobilization;data management/record; etc. Doctors For You will facilitate and strengthen the processes related to successful screening of the ongoing programme ‘on ‘National Programme on Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease and Stroke’.
Major Duties and Responsibilities –
Building partnership and work in close coordination with Non Communicable Disease (NCD) Cell, NHM and District Health Facilities.
– Orientation and capacity building of local staff such as Doctors, ANM and ASHA workers
– Field visit, monitoring of NCD screening activities and handholding
– Facilitating in community mobilization activities along with peripheral health workers
– Develop detailed implementation plan and ensure execution of the activities
– Reporting daily, weekly and monthly as per formats
– Documenting successful interventions and synthesizing lessons learnt for wider dissemination
– Support the building of research capacities in the programme including the generation and dissemination of evidence and utilization of evidence to informed policy and decision making
– Monitoring and evaluation of the programme
– Undertake any other task/duties as assigned by supervisors
– 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field; female candidates are encouraged to apply
– Excellent knowledge of computer applications; ability to make oral and written presentations on technical issues; and ability to write detailed, coherent, and concise briefing documents
– Excellent knowledge of English, Hindi and Local Language like Assamese, Bengali (preferable)
– Good management, communication skills and ability to work in a diverse team
– Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
– Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
– Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks
– Extensive travelling to project areas
Candidates having experience of working in grass-root level community work/public health along with will be given preference during interview
The work demand extensive travelling in project areas
Candidate having relevant degree and working background will be given preference during interview
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to – email@example.com
The subject line of email should be in a format -Name of Candidate_EducationalQualification_Mobile Number.
Only sort listed candidates will be called for interview, the date and time of which will be informed through call/email.
Expected salary will be based on job interview and experience.
Food and accommodation during field visits will be reimbursed as per project criteria.
For further queries and information email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 8473-093237 (Mr. Sunny Borgohain)