Vaagdhara is community-based organization working for the upliftment of tribal community in Tri-junction of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh State with focus areas of child Protection and development, Agriculture, and livelihoods, and policy advocacy issues.
Vaagdhara has been in partnership with APPI and as discussed would like to share that Vaagdhara is currently in job announcement in the field of Agriculture and Livelihood Initiatives and Child Protection Development.
- Project Manager-Child Rights and Development (2)
- Project Manager-Livelihood (2)
- Reporting to: Theme Leader
- Salary: Negotiable
- Languages: English, Hindi
- Location: Banswara
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM/PG in Social work with vast experience in Child Rights area, with special emphasis on the following thematic areas: child labour, sexual abuse and exploitation of children, abuse, neglect and violence against children
- Experience: 4-5 years with domain Knowledge and Experience
Kindly send your updated CV along with covering letter and one page write up how you look yourself best into the Position to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please specify the position applied for in the subject line of your mail. Last date of Receiving Application through email is
Remuneration:-The remuneration shall be commensurate with the applicant’s ability and experience.
Detailed Job Profiles
Leave a Reply