Designation: Social development expert
Location: Kalaburgi/Dharwd – Karnataka
Type of Employment: Project Based Consultant
About the Project:
KUWS&DB as the State Level Nodal Agency (SLNA) is the fulcrum in implementation of AMRUT Mission in Karnataka ,to strengthen the capacity of SLNA and the ULBs in planning, developing and implementing the composite array of tasks associated with the Mission to meet its socio-economic objectives and to assist the ULBs covered under the Mission in discharging its roles and responsibilities assigned as per the AMRUT guidelines, KUWS&DB entrusted IPE Global Limited as Project Development and Management Consultant (PDMC).
The PDMC staff work in close association with the State Level Nodal Agency (SLNA) and 27 ULBs on a regular basis to ensure effective coordination and achievement of Mission targets by providing technical as well as administrative aspects of project development, monitoring and implementation assistance. In addition, the PDMC also liaises with the Mission Directorate for meeting their requirements during programme implementation. PDMC operates as an integrated wing of the SLNA, under its overall supervision and guidance, in monitoring and implementation of the programme.
PDMC focuses on Project Development, Programme Management and Monitoring by providing requisite technical and managerial support to SLNA besides sustainable capacity building of ULBs in operationalizing industry best practice project management procedures, institutional development, monitoring and quality assuring the outputs of the program.
Qualification and Experience:
- Post Graduate in Social Science (Preferably in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Works)
- 7 years’ experience in carrying out social studies
- Masters in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Works
- 7 year experience in Social Safeguard Issues, Community Mobilization preferably in Urban Sector
- Experience of preparation of RPs etc at urban infrastructure projects
- Assist City/ State Government in consultation with the stakeholder for each sup projects or group of Sub projects, as applicable, and prepare minutes for recording and circulation;
- Preparation of Resettlement plans, as required
- Resettlement monitoring report
- Gender Action Plan
- Formulation and Implementation of Communications Strategy and Public Relations
- Public grievance redressal
- IEC activities
- Any other work assigned by the competent Authority.
Interested candidates can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.