Position: middle to senior level research officer
Project Duration: 1 year
Field work area- within Maharashtra
Project Name – Impact evaluation of community based monitoring in Maharashtra
Specific competencies required for the role:
- Good research skills pertaining to qualitative research. Skills to undertake quantitative data analysis would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding on health systems research and public health
- Ability to travel extensively in blocks in Maharashtra, for qualitative data collection- conducting in depth interviews at village level
- Good analytical and writing skill for analysing qualitative and quantitative data, synthesizing it and writing a study report
- Fluency in English and Marathi language is essential.
Qualification & Experience
Master’s Degree in Public Health or allied fields
- 4 to 8 years of experience in qualitative or mixed methods research projects.
Apply to : shweta raut <email@example.com>