|We are pleased to announce the advertisement of the post for Resource Mobilization & Partnership Section, in UNICEF India.
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
Click the buttons/links to learn more about the positions and apply!
Fundraising Officer (Digital), NOB, New Delhi
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26th May 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
- As per the UNICEF Staff Selection Policy, Consultants, Temporary Appointments and staff from other UN organizations are not considered “internal candidates”for recruitment.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
- UNICEF solicits online applications.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Request: – To increase the outreach of this post, we request you to kindly refer us good applicants by encouraging them to apply. At the bottom of the Vacancy Announcement on UNICEF Career website we have a special Tab –“Refer a friend”, kindly use that to share the VA with your friends.