The Akanksha Leadership Academy will immerse selected candidates in a rigorous, ten-month training program. Through an intensive residency and comprehensive school-based internship, candidates will acquire the vast array of knowledge and skills that will set them up for success in a school leadership position. Candidates who successfully complete the program will be expected to take on a leadership role in an Akanksha school.
Please review the attached concept note for detailed information.
• Candidates will be employed as consultants with the Akanksha Foundation.
• A monthly stipend of Rs 35,000-40,000 per month will be offered as per candidate qualifications
• Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of teaching experience, preferably serving children from low-income communities
• Commitment to completion of the ten-month program full-time (between July to April)
• Commitment to travel between Akanksha schools and locations in Mumbai and Pune
• Commitment to taking up a leadership role in a school managed by The Akanksha Foundation upon completion of the program
• Open applications will be considered until June 1st
• Candidates will be interviewed and selected, on an on-going basis throughout the month of June
• If interested, please submit CV and a two-page statement of purpose outlining “why you would like to join the Akanksha leadership academy.”
For submission of the application or any further clarifying questions, please reach out to following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org