Experience Required :2 Years
Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Opening Date :14 April, 2018
Closing Date :31 May, 2018
Compensation :Rs. 30,000.00 per month
Sector :Non Profit
Functional Area :Social Care / Development
Job Type :Full time
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate local patient advocacy through the promotion of patient health literacy; providing information about treatment options and identifying and referring additional patient support resources.
- MS must be skilled in communicating with all parties in a professional manner with a focus on facilitating the needs of CML and GIST patients with appropriate counsel and support.
- Foster an environment that supports the development of patient support groups and serve as a resource throughout the creation and maintenance of local groups.
- Act as a liaison sharing Max initiatives with core group members.
- Conduct needs assessments in the community on local program coordination as guided by Max H.Q.
- Work with patients to explain NOA patients’ responsibilities in the program. Respect and maintain confidentiality of patients NOA – Novartis Oncology Access
- Interact with patients and physicians on NOA Guidelines – approval, re-approval and following up on drug supply collection
- Handle patient and programme related queries on telephone and face to face
- Assist in maintaining confidential patient documents and records
- Assist in all manner of data entry and patient case history documentation including Patient ID proof collection and verification
- Assist in interaction with our partners in NOA with regard to patient verification and documentation and their status in the programme
- Collaborate with and report to Max H.Q. for all aspects of local NOA coordination, including program maintenance and verification of patients’ eligibility
Post graduate in relevant discipline with minimum 2 years experience.
Please send in your Resume with Cover Letter (in PDF) at: email@example.com
Leave a Reply