FROM 3rd JULY TO 18th JULY 2018
The ILR School of Cornell University, a leading school for applied social science in USA & Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM) a Public Policy Research and Advocacy Initiative in India, jointly presents workshop intended to build capacity in understanding the process and methods of Program Evaluation and evidence based policy making.
This Sixteen-day workshop will draw on the academic expertise of Cornell University and large research network of GRAAM to provide participants with practical guidance for understanding Public Policy Analysis& Program Evaluation.
- This training workshop aims at enabling Professionals to build a culture of evidence based policy making.
- To reflect upon the importance of including rigorous evidence in the policy decision-making process.
- To learn about different methods &techniques of Program evaluation.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Designed for Aspiring professional working in Government Sector, Academia, Think-tanks, Corporate, Research Scholars, Post doctoral fellows and other Development Professionals.
- High quality learning facilitated by experienced Cornell Academicians and expertise from GRAAM on Qualitative and Quantitative methods of evaluation and research design.
- Group exercises reinforcing the material covered in the plenary and parallel tracks.
- Case studies to allow participants a chance to apply their knowledge to a case from the field.
- Special lectures from policy makers including bureaucrats, politicians and others.
For Registration and More details – Click Here
Limited Seats Available ,Seats will be allotted on the First come first served basis as per the selection Criteria.
Be an early bird to avail discounts.
Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement
CA-2 KIADB Industrial Housing Area,
Hebbal Ring Road
Mysore, Karnataka, India 570 016
email: email@example.com Ph:9513699158