NALSAR, University of Law
Justice City, Shameerpet
Applications are invited for interns to work on a research project on Multilingualism and Literacy engagement.
- Name of Post: Interns
- Number of intern positions: 8
- Essential Qualifications: BA in Linguistics (or) MA in Linguistics with Bilingualism as specialization (or) MA English with Applied Linguistics as specialization (or) MA in Education with Language education or Early Childhood Education as specialization. Desirable experience: Some prior research experience in education/language education or allied issues will be an advantage.
- Salary:Living expenses taken care
- Location of internship: NALSAR, University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Nature of work: Tool designing to measure language capability, intensive field work for testing the tools and report writing
- Perod of Internship: 2nd May, 2018 to 30 May 2018
- Facilities: Candidates will be provided Internet, in-house library facility etc. Modest accommodation is available on payment basis
- Apply: Last date April 20, 2018 with the following details
- Resume/CV containing Qualifications, Age, Publications, experience details(if any), and a Photo to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc copy to email@example.com.