Santosh Verma (2015-2017 batch) has started supporting his village’s government school in Godhaura village in Sitapur district of Uttar Pradesh with a Quality Support Program.
The Program is based on 3 principles:
- Student Engagement
- Teacher Engagement
- Community Connect.
This support is being provided under the banner of Sanstuti Foundation (his personal registered NGO in Lucknow).
The Quality Support Program provides necessary resources to students and is also involved in celebrating events and conducting activities (Independence day, Children’s Day) in the school. The program has been successful in bringing about many changes in the school
- School teachers are more committed in conducting activities and school development
- Parents have started visiting school and their presence is increasing in events.
- Students are well dressed and the enrolment has increased by 15 students.
- Gram Pradhan, BDC and SMC Members are supporting us with conducting activities.
- Block Education officer and Rural elected member are ready to support the establishment of a Rural Community Study Hall in the village.
Over the next few months, Sanstuti Foundation is planning to do the following activities:
- Book donation campaign
- Opening of Rural Community Study Hall cum Library in village.
- Exposure visit to Science centres for class 5 to 8.
- Workshops for students (Theatre, Art & Craft, Sports, Social Awareness)
To help us with these activities Santosh and the Sanstuti Foundation would love to have your valuable suggestions and support.
For book donation campaign
Please donate any books you might have. Hindi books are preferred as students are first generation learners but beginner level English books would also help. The books will be used by students in the age group 4-15. You can also sponsor a donation of Rs 100/month to run the library.
For Rural Community Study Hall cum Library
The study hall will help students of all ages get resources, reading materials, newspapers to support their school syllabus and through it we aim to build their capacity and personality. The hall will provide a conducive educational environment where students can do their homework, study and exam preparation. This Hall also be useful for the local community: parents, youths, and women to get career support and agricultural assistance. The prime objective of this Project is to provide all over support to children, youths to build their capacity with multiple resources under one roof at once. You can also donate books, almirah, darri or carpet, sports material, and games like carrom, ludo, chess, etc.
For more detail, please contact Santosh over phone or email (request you to drop a message first so he can contact you when free).
Email: Santosh.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Contact Number: +91 8209766656, +91 9044141980
More details: https://www.facebook.com/sanstutifoundation/
Delivery Address: Plot No.7 Near Primary School, Bahadurpur, Kursi Road Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code: 226022