North-east center for Equity Action on Integrated Development (NEAID) – http://www.neaid.org/ is a registered non-profit organization based in Guwahati working in Northeast India with focus on Health and Education. NEAID invites applications for its Whole School Transformation Project called “Akikaran” which is in a pilot stage and running in four government rural schools in Assam.
Akikaran envisions revolutionizing schools in the Northeast so that every child has access to a joyful and value driven quality education. Mission of the Project is:
· To design and implement a curricular-supplementary program, to impact the way children learn in the most underserved schools of the North East
· To engage with critical actors- teachers, management and parents- to sustainably transform the school culture through impactful programs and services
· To research, advocate and work with the government and the civil society, on the possibility of bringing systemic change in the educational landscape of the North-East India.
Position Name : Team Lead, Akikaran project
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Interested candidates are requested to send the given below documents to email@example.com by 20th November,2017:
· Letter of Motivation/ Cover Letter
· Curriculum Vitae(CV)
· Sample of work done in content designing (if available)