Nuffic Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India, is happy to announce the ORANGE TULIP SCHOLARSHIP (OTS). This scholarship is exclusively for Indian Citizens only.
The programme (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions.
Each institution offers different schemes ranging from the program to the amount of scholarships provided.
Following are the list of participating universities.
- Amsterdam University of Arts
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Holland International Study Center
- International Institute of Social Studies
- Maastricht School of Management
- Maastricht University
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Nyenrode Business University
- Rotterdam School of Business, Erasmus University
- Radboud University
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- TIAS Business School
- Tilburg University
- Tio University of Applied Sciences
- University of Amsterdam Business School
- University of Groningen
- University of Twente
- Vrije University Amsterdam
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Zyud University of Applied Sciences
Kindly click on each universities to find out the eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions applied.
Nuffic Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India, is hosting a WEBINARon ORANGE TULIP SCHOLARSHIP (OTS).
Objective of the webinar is to provide information to Indian students on studying in Holland and to introduce the Orange Tulip Scholarship. Topics covered are as follows
- Introduction to Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS)
- Facts about OTS
- Criteria to apply for OTS
This is on 16th November 2017 3.00pm-4.30pm