Job Title: Theme Team Leader, Education
Place of Posting: Thakurmunda, Mayurbhanja, Odisha
Condition of Service: Contractual for one year and renewable
Report to: Program Manager
Key Responsibilities –
- Preparation of Project Outline for education theme.
- Organize various training programmes for SMC, Teachers Children Club members.
- Monitoring the programme.
- Producing monthly, quarterly, annual progress report, case study, photographs to the project.
- Conducting micro-plan in the village
- Liaisoning with Govt. and other developmental agencies.
- Attending training programmes as per the organization instruction.
- Sensitization programme for strengthening primary & Secondary education in the PU operational Blocks.
- Development of School Development Plan,
- Capacity building of field volunteers,
- Implementation, monitoring, Evaluation and documentation of the education programme.
- Liaisoning work with Govt. And other developmental agencies
- Mobilization of local resources (cash, materials, labor)for community development.
Educational Qualification:- Master Degree from a reputed university
Experience Required (No. of years):- 1- 2 years
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:-Knowledge on Education Theme/scheme etc.
Skill on (Development of School developmental plan, Development of Program outline, ability to stay in the community and process documentation skill
Ability to stay with community, to listen to their voice, adjusts with their situation.
Qualification & Experience: A post-graduate Degree in any social sciences.
- Ability to work independently and to proactively contribute to the progress of the team, Ability to deliver to deadlines, Proficiency in standard office applications (Excel, Power point, word) and ability to write reports with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work , Excellent communication skill in English and Odia, Effective team working, ability to influence to all levels
- Willing to travel to field locations as and when required.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with one page write up “Why you consider yourself fit for the position”;