Asst Program Leader/Program Coordinator
Position Summary: The primary role of Asst Program Leader is to build capacities of members of village level institutions and citizens on rural governance for achieving sustainable village development in Southern states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. He/she will also be involved in writing reports, preparing IEC material and developing linkages with government and other civil society organizations.
- Undertake capacity building activities of citizens, Village Development Committees and Village Level Institutions
- Conduct community meetings and other awareness activities
- Conduct awareness generation session with women
- Represent S M Sehgal Foundation among the communities, effectively communicate its mission and objectives, and motivate communities to adopt agreed initiatives
- Networking with and develop linkages with other Government and non government organizations at the district level
- Document work progress reports
- Provide support to the project work in villages, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
A post graduate degree in social sciences or related fields with 2-3 years of experience. Good communication skills , both written and oral in English and Telugu is must.
The Asst Program Leader, shall report to Senior Manager, Projects (South), Hyderabad, and work under guidance on good rural governance, from Director/Program Leader, Strengthening Village Level Institutions, Gurugram.