Position: Academic Head: Riverside Natural School, Mohgaon, Mandla
About us: Riverside Natural School is run by the Mrida Education and Welfare Society (MEWS) in Mohgaon, Mandla. MEWS was founded in April 2016 by Priya Nadkarni and Digvijay Singh who together have 18 years of experience in the development sector, investment banking, media, vocational training and employability. We are currently developing a wholistic model of education to touch the lives of at least 4500 children and youth in the Mohgaon block over the next 5 years. Our programs include the Riverside Natural School, afterschool English program, sport program (Riverside Leagues) and rural entrepreneurship program. You can read more about us at www.riversidenaturalschool.in.
- Job Description:
- Able to work with teachers closely to guide them with academics,
- Sit in on classes to observe and provide feedback to teachers
- Establish formats and processes to monitor teachers
- Teach a few classes, if required
- Plan for introduction of new classes
- Introduce new practices with respect to pedagogy
- Document each process for internal and social media purposes
- Research and develop along with teachers any teaching learning material to be used in school
9. Any other with respect to academics as assigned by management.
- 2-3 years of work experience as a teacher in the school system. Experience must be related to academics
- Graduate or post-graduate in Math or one of the sciences
- Interested in working with children and teachers
- Hands-on and creative
- Knowledge of Computers
Location: Mohgaon, Mandla, Madhya Pradesh
Please send us your latest CV along with a covering letter that should address the following:
- Why does this role interest you?
- Identify one key challenge that you anticipate in this position and how will you address it.
Email us at email@example.com