We are actively searching for a dynamic, young team leader – preferably woman to head its operations in the Coimbatore region.
Minimum qualifications – Masters in Planning, Social Sciences, Environmental Management, Rural Development, Rural Management, Ecology or Architecture as a basic discipline/platform.
Currently, the Tamil Nadu Urban Sanitation Support Programme (TNUSSP) is being implemented in 2 town panchayats – the entire sanitation value chain, working with the local Government, range of stakeholders. This is in partnership with Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS), Bangalore and the Govt of Tamil Nadu, Municipal Administration & Water Supply.
The other project is a collaborative project on Green Printing of Coimbatore City between The Nature Conservancy (TNC), USA, IIHS, Bangalore and Keystone Foundation.
For both these projects and other initiatives such as the Last Forest Enterprises Pvt Ltd, we are in need of the following proven qualities:
1. Excellent Communication skills in Tamil & English
2. Excellent writing skills – conceptualization, reports, word processing, data analysis, presentation.
3. Ability to coordinate with District, State, National and International partners with ease and creativity.
4. Eager to work in a multi-disciplinary team and build capacities of the team and create new goals and levels of achievement.
5. Well versed with Research methods in planning, environmental and livelihoods/ social sciences, environmental skills and perspective will be needed.
6. Overall extremely pro-active, nimble, ability to take quick decisions with good ambitions.
Please send three references and a one pager with your resume.
This will be a long term position: Long term – 2 years with an extendable period of another phase of 3 years possible, if found suitable. Salary negotiable.
Please write to email@example.com before 30th September 2017 if you are interested in this position and challenge.
Joining date will be in the first week of October 2017.