Role: Head of Training & Development
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
300 million women in India do not have access to proper menstrual hygiene practices. Sukhibhava is fast driving that number down by identifying women/transgender micro-entrepreneurs within communities to drive adoption of low-cost clean menstrual products and lead behaviour change. An aggregator of various menstrual hygiene solutions, we largely leverage technology like an app for efficient distribution for micro-entrepreneurs and a cloud based education technology for the trainer’s education. Sukhibhava reaches has educated over 16400+ women in Bengaluru, Uttarakhand. Sukhibhava’s impact has been recognised by Tata Trusts, Piramal Foundation, World bank, UN Habitat’s India Youth Fund, Deshpande Foundation, NASSCOM Foundation and many others.
Project areas – Bangalore, Uttarakhand & Araku Valley in Vishakapatanam
Spirit of Sukhibhava..
– Breaking Stereotypes
– Empathy towards others
– Innovative solutions
– Respect towards everyone
– Scale oriented with impact
– Urgency to make the difference
Apply if you are…
– A graduate in any discipline.
– A professional with at least 2-3years of experience in handling operations or a leading a team
– Specialists at servicing the existing stakeholders, keeping those relationships going, overseeing efficient delivery of outputs and staying attuned to opportunities to make greater impact.
– Good listener/mediator
– Recognizes needs of others
At Sukhibhava, you will…
The Head of Training and Development plays a primary role of leading the training and development department and educating the troop of trainers while ensuring the trainers in return are able to being the necessary behaviour change among the women experiencing poverty. She imparts HR and training support systems to the junior department, enabling them to better execute their duties by sharpening their skills. The Head of Training and Development also assesses and effects changes in the training team’s structure in order to meet the organizations growth goals.
The Head of Training and Development, in this capacity, provides direction and development of lasting leadership development programs within the organziation. In his leadership position, it is also the Head of Training and Development to ensure that programs meet deadlines and that they are completed within the allocated budgets.
She additionally directs training and development processes ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level. The Head of Training and Development also plays a mentorship role to key training personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, honing their skills, and getting them ready for the occupation of his position.
The role requires the candidate to be aligned to our vision of making menstruation a non issue in India.
You need to come with..
– A problem solving approach and mindset.
– Training and facilitation acumen
– A strong willingness to spend time on the ground in communities.
– An analytical rigor and orientation to data-based decision making.
– A strong knowledge of the region and willingness to travel.
– A strong desire to make a difference by working in the not-for-profit sector.
It would be awesome if you also have…
– Experience of working with underprivileged communities.
– Connections in different parts of Bangalore/Karnataka to drive the interventions
– Command over Kannada and Hindi
– Working proficiency in English
Send in your resumes with a cover letter to: email@example.com