Saajha’s goal is to transform primary education system in India through community and parental participation. Our vision is to build a national network of parents to impact 1.5 million schools. In 2013, we started with 54 Municipal schools and 7 teams. Currently, we are operational in 3 states- Delhi (Urban) and Karnataka (Rural) and Jharkhand (Tribal) reaching to ~1200 schools. We have an amazing team of 27 full-time members. Founders of Saajha have received Echoing Green Global Fellowship in 2014, were awarded Forbes 30 Under 30 Young Achievers award.
About Job Role:
Saajha is seeking a Research and Learning Lead (RLL) to design and support execution of Impact Studies for different projects in Delhi. We are looking for a collaborative, growth oriented and versatile individual who would like to work in a fast scaling, energetic and learning organization.
Research and Learning Lead | Delhi
The key objectives of this position would be managing external partners for impact studies and support operations. The RLM would receive Strategic guidance of the Saajha co-founder.
We ask for a 2-year commitment for this position.
1. Designing quantitative and qualitative studies and survey instruments Interviews/focus groups; pilot studies and coordination with on-ground team would be core component of the designing process.
2. Oversee the implementation of the evaluation studies, coordinate with partner organization, and ensure the study reflects the design.
3. Develop reports from studies and existing data for internal and donor dissemination
1. Graduate with experience in economics, social sciences, public policy, or related fields
2. 2-3 years of experience in development research
3. Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with partner organization.
4. Passion for writing
5. Knowledge of Stata, R or other data analysis software is preferred
6. Adaptability to grow in a dynamic and evolving entrepreneurial environment
1. Submit your resume, cover letter and 2 references email@example.com
2. Telephonic Interview
3. Field Visits and Personal Interview
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profits and will depend upon the candidate’s academic and work experience.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org