Position: Instructional Designer
Business Unit: Content Development
Location: Pune, India
Company: MicroGenesis Learning (MLPL) is the one-stop solution for all e-Learning needs in a corporate. We are a group of education experts and enthusiasts with a vision to re-define the way we learn in a professional setting. MLPL focuses on learning outcome as the most important aspect of a course development process and hence every course development is based on an IP structure developed internally.
Role: Creating meaningful learning material. How do we define meaningful? Something that involves application of learning theories and critical thinking skills to design courses that will maximise engagement in and learning from the courses you create.
Who we’re looking for: Someone who is passionate about learning, donning multiple hats and interested in teaching… behind the scenes.
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: Any graduate in any discipline.
• Strong written and verbal skills (English language)
• Enthusiastic about reading
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Analyse content
• Work with SMEs to understand and validate content
• Structure content to ensure proper flow that aids in learning
• Apply best practices to design course curriculum
• Write storyboards using established guidelines and principles
• Develop materials for instructor led training (presentation deck, participant guide, trainer guide)
• Work with the development team to ensure instructional soundness of the output
• Design courses with a strong focus on learning
• Flag/escalate any issues to the concerned person in a timely manner
• Adhere to timelines and processes
• Own the responsibility of the product being created
Ronald Joseph – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly apply with your latest resume and a one-page cover letter.
Note: Please allow us 4 – 5 working days to respond.