LetzDream Foundation, (www.letzdream.org ) is an independent philanthropic organisation, headquartered in Gurgaon. Established in 2006, LetzDream Foundation (LDF) has supported over 50 social organizations in India, across states, development themes and actively aids the capacity enhancement and resource development of the partner organizations.
LDF’s principal focus is helping people enhance their living standards through improved livelihoods, backed by innovative, scale-able, high impact models of change. We believe in objective tracking of the effectiveness of programs.
The development pilot of LDF in Alwar district had catalysed an almost 3-fold increase in the income levels of 1400 families between 2013 and 2015. With a ready-to-roll-out, venerated Alwar model, LDF partnered with Government of Rajasthan to replicate the impact across 11 districts in poverty alleviation programs impacting over 150,000 households. From 1400 to 1,50,000 families and a PPP agreement valid till 2019, LetzDream has scaled up aggressively and has placed over 40 smart young professionals, in the first phase, intending to improve efficiencies of the Cluster Level Federations (CLFs) in public resources management and in the last mile reach in reducing poverty. Over the next three years, LDF expects to directly supervise / influence programs reaching over a million households in 3-4 states.
LDF invites applications for a CLF Program Manager (CPM). This is a cluster level position essential for the execution of LDF’s plans and the CPM would be in charge of intervention of Livelihood activities in their respective clusters.
Location: Kota, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Churu, Tonk, Dungarpur, Rajsamand, Banswara, Baran, Jhalawar, Rajasthan
The CPM would be responsible for driving income generation programs in the Cluster Level Federations. This position is based in Rajasthan and requires extensive travelling.
• Facilitation of best practices in the CLFs:
1. To improve income of rural people by improving production of Crop, Vegetable, Dairy and small ruminants (Poultry/Fishery etc.).
2. To access resource support from the government, technical institutes and banks after identifying major gap areas on the field(e.g. seed processing/procurement of machinery/product marketing/warehousing/chilling).
3. Execution of CLF’s annual action plan along with capacity building of Office-Bearers (OBs), committees & members of SHG, Village Organizations (VOs) and CLF.
4. Both backward and forward linkages.
• Coordination & Monitoring:
1. Determine workflow priorities, assume responsibility for delivery and the development.
2. Monitoring of different staff at cluster and different cadres like CRPs, Active Women, Pashu Sakhis (PS), Krishi Sakhis (PS) etc.
• Data Collection & Reporting:
1. Conduct surveys (Midline and End line) for various activities in cluster.
2. Proficient in reporting
As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must have understanding of Government schemes and policies and has ability to demystify them for the benefit of SHGs /beneficiary Households who has an understanding of all the four verticals of Livelihood and who believes in large scale “evidence based” development. May have:
1. 1-2-year Experience in development sector, preferably with SRLMs, Rural enterprise, Agri-business etc.
2. MBA/MSW/ PGDM in Rural Management or other relevant qualifications.
3. Willing to break free from traditional thinking
4. Good organizational and communication skills in Hindi as well as English
5. Fresher with unflinching passion for the social sector may apply
LDF is prepared to offer an attractive, compensation package competitive with the corporate world, for the suitable candidate.
Share your job applications to email@example.com