Report Bee is an Education Data Analytics based out of Chennai. We act as enablers for schools and educational partner organisation to measure and improve students’ learning by creating analytics dashboards for collecting, reporting, and analysing data. We also work with partner organizations to provide statistical validation of program impact, longitudinal performance analysis, etc.
Engagement Manager- Assessment Programs:
The Engagement Manager’s role is to strategically engage with assessment partners to maximise the value of Report Bee’s assessment platform and analytics for their program. The Engagement Manager will closely work with multiple stakeholders to identify and design opportunities for improving the efficacy of the assessment programs for the partners.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Graduate with 2- 3 years of experience of working as a teacher and/ or content design in Education organization.
- Deep passion for education and demonstrates working knowledge of creating and engaging with various initiatives undertaken in assessments in education.
- Ability to interact and engage with diverse stakeholders to derive pathways for action.
- Ability to deduce trends and inferences from large datasets to recommend actionable goals.
- Acquaintance with technological and data analysis tools would be desirable but not compulsory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the partners’ programs, assessments and evaluation models.
- Liaising with Partner teams to enable/strategize the success of their assessment program.
- Visiting partner schools and observing the classrooms to how the program is implemented and provide feedback regarding the successes and gaps in methodologies, learning cycle, and assessment structure.
- Evangelise about data driven decisions and interventions to the partner teams and the end users by designing various touch point projects with the partners and end users of the program.
- Provide input to the internal teams on analysis and reporting that can measure and improve the effectiveness of the program
- Conduct short research studies on new learning methodologies and different assessment frameworks that are adopted by government and education organizations across the world.
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience and skillsets.