Job Title: Program Executive
About SoStakes Services Pvt Ltd:
SoStakes Services Pvt. Ltd. is an advisory firm based out of Bangalore. The main aim of the organization is to serve large to midsized companies to implement their corporate social responsibility (CSR) plan and social investments. We also help to facilitate program/ discussion between Corporates and NGO. For more information, please visit our website http://www.sostakes.com
An opportunity to work with a startup organization in the social enterprise space. You will work with a dynamic team on assignments that will expose you to the gamut of activities that are shaping CSR sector.
- Support in creating an enabling ecosystem for social impact by engaging a diverse set of stakeholders.
- NGO segmentation and collecting data on their projects.
- Meeting NGO’s. Interacting with them and grassroots partners. Understand their project models and key requirements.
- Preparing Report on meetings, update on projects, social impact
- Support in strengthening the CSR Business domain of the company by creating/mobilizing necessary knowledge resources
- Creating and executing operating models/frameworks for CSR
- Managing NGO project, achievement of key milestones, guiding NGO partners, building their capability, monitoring and reporting based on agreed upon framework.
Qualification and competency required: (0-3 yrs. Experience)
- A postgraduate in developmental studies with specialization in evaluation techniques.
- Exposure to fieldwork and community project experience.
- Willing to travel in remote locations of the country as per necessity.
- Candidate should have good oral and written communications
- Capable of driving all communications materials (mailers, collateral, case studies, impact stories etc.) relevant to their projects.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and client management databases.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary, start-up environment as part of a closely-knit team (demonstrating patience, tenacity).
- An organized self-starter, independent and self-directed.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and exhibits creativity.
- Experience of working on key projects with strict timelines.
Application Process: Please send your CV/resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com
Leave a Reply