In collaboration with the National Association of Professional Social Workers in India (NAPSWI), the Foundation offers scholarships to support field research in the core areas of the Foundation’s work. The theme of this year’s scholarship is Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (PSHW). For successful candidates, the outcome of the field research will be published on the Martha Farrell Foundation and NAPSWI websites.
How to apply
The application form can be downloaded from here .
Please send your application form, along with latest CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by August 15, 2017.
Guiding questions/points for write up
- Please discuss your field work placements’ focus area and experience.
- What are your reasons for applying for this scholarship?
- How does your current thematic focus align with the research topic for which scholarship is awarded?
- Please throw some light on your career goal.
- Dr. Martha Farrell International Scholarship for Global Leaders
In honour of Dr Martha Farrell, who taught in their Master of Arts in Global Leadership Program (MAGL), Royal Roads University, Canada will launch the Dr Martha Farrell International Scholarship for Global Leaders. This scholarship is designed to support students who have demonstrated global leadership through outstanding contribution to their communities, and who are committed to making a further contribution but would be unable to participate in the MAGL program without significant financial assistance.
The scholarship will enhance global leadership in three inter-connected ways:
- Two students annually will be equipped as global leaders
- The communities of these students will be enhanced through their global leadership
- Other cohort members will become better global leaders as the program quality is increased, and RRU itself will be heightened by the inclusion of these students
Martha Farrell Memorial Fellowship in collaboration with The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
The Martha Farrell Memorial Fellowship will draw on the Foundation’s expertise to offer a staff member from an ACU member university in Asia training and support to enable them to institute an effective anti-sexual harassment initiative at their home university.
Applications currently open. Apply here: https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/titular-fellowships/martha-farrell-memorial-fellowship