Need a Research Coordinator with Ph. D background in any social science and at least three field researchers.
The research coordinator will be employed for 14 months and the three field researchers will be employed for 4 months.
This is a research study on “Discrimination and Exclusion in Education: A Research Study of the Children of the Households associated with “Unclean Occupation” in South India (Karnataka, Andhra, Telengana & Tamilnadu)
Qualification for the Research Coordinator
– Ph. D in any social sciences with Qualitative and Quantitative Research efficiency
– Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking in English and any other South Indian Language
– should be able to coordinate the research starting with Review of Literature to monitoring field research, data entry, analysis and interpretation
– Report Writing to the level of publishing
Qualifications for Field Researchers
– Masters and/or M. Phil in any of the social sciences with strong field experience and capacity to travel
– Proficiency in English in reading, writing and speaking and in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu (Three researcher with three regional language background will be appreciable)
– Should have basic research methodology and interpretative skills
– committed to the work and to strictly follow the timeline
NB: If the above mentioned candidates discharge their duty to the satisfaction of the institute, they will be retained for other future projects.
Please send your applications to
Dr Selvaraj ArulnathanDirector,