About Us :
Zaya Learning Labs Pvt Ltd (www.zaya.in) is a venture-backed, award-winning social enterprise based in India. Zaya implements affordable, scale-able technology to increase access to high-quality education and bridge the achievement gap. We want to empower students all over the world to receive personalized instruction, in and outside of school.
Schools and after-school centers use our learning platform and content via tablets and our patented ClassCloud, a hardware device that enables the full e-learning experience offline, especially in schools which don’t have internet or stable electricity. We also have recently launched an English learning mobile app for kids, English Duniya. Our work currently impacts over 50,000 students in India with future plans to scale across the globe.
We at Zaya Learning Labs are looking for people to join our team!
We have vacancies for :
Content and Curriculum Developer (Mathematics & EVS) and Digital Content Developer Internships
(It’s a paid internship and you can be a fresher for this role. No prior experience in content development needed)
Digital Content Developer (Internship)
Location: Mumbai (remote work is not possible)
Duration : Internship (2 months)
Want to develop something that will revolutionise the way students learn? Create something that will be used by millions and have a real impact on the world?
We are seeking a Content Developer Intern to support our K-8 English Language Learner (ELL), mathematics, and EVS e-learning curriculum. This person will be a critical part of the team creating easy-to-use video content. The Content Developer Intern will report to the Content Project Manager.
● Developing high-quality instructional videos for Zaya’s curriculum.
● Supporting Subject Matter Expert in developing innovative ways to teach the concepts
● Working with technology team to develop inputs for adaptivity and user experience
● Curating and testing content on Zaya’s authoring tool and learning management system
● Academic excellence in school and/or college
● Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English
● Knowledge of written and spoken Hindi
●Comfort using technology-based platforms (bonus points for experience using authoring tools, Explain Everything, Camtasia, and Google Drive)
● Strong research skills and combinational thinking
● Ability to work from Zaya’s office in Mumbai
● Experience (volunteer or internships) in the education space
● Excellent knowledge of Indian languages beyond Hindi a bonus
● Paid work – salary varies based on prior experience
● Fun work environment with like-minded, enthusiastic and dynamic people
● Strong international network of mentors in your specific area of interest to nurture your talent and guide you
● Cake on your birthday (and for that matter, on everyone else’s birthday)
● Travel to school and partner locations
Email your resume to email@example.com with “Application: Digital Content Developer (Internship)” in the subject line, along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and how your unique skills would benefit our efforts. Candidates will go through two rounds of interviews and create a sample video lesson.