Job Title: Content Developer – Teacher Education
We are a young educational-technology start-up that is charting new routes in the domain of mathematics education. Going beyond the traditional focus on mathematical concepts, Cuemath takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of mathematics. This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building mathematical aptitude.
There is a stark difference in the mathematics that is typically taught in schools and the real-world mathematics which is often described as the most beautiful language we know. Cuemath’s mission is to reveal this beauty of mathematics to young school students thus helping them develop a holistic understanding of mathematics and mathematical thinking.
We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about mathematics education and have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
This job entails content development for learning & training for internal and external stakeholders.
● Create and develop training material and content for Cuemath teacher partners
● Revise, edit, and proofread the content to meet quality standards
● Prepare assessment & diagnostic tools for the content
● Partner with technical and business teams to ensure seamless rollout of courses
● Maintain trackers for all training content designed with updates & versions
● Provide support for existing educational materials, courses, websites and systems as directed
● Minimum 2 years’ experience in content development
● Bachelors or Master’s (Prefer degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or English)
● First class in Graduation / Post-Graduation
● Strong English communication (both written & verbal)
● Ability to work independently, manage goals, quality standards and timelines for multiple projects
● Prior experience in instructional design or learning content development
● Strong problem solving ability and an analytical mind-set
Highly desirable skills: ● Ability to design & create survey, diagnostics & assessment tools
● Ability to work with multiple teams and engage stakeholders
● Prior experience in people or project management
Nidhi Thakur, Human Resources Manager, Cuemath – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rukmani Ramachandran, Head of Teacher Education, Cuemath – email@example.com