Greetings from The Blue Ribbon Movement!
Here is a unique opportunity for young women that will prepare them for their future. We are excited to announce that applications are now open for The Gender Lab Fellowship 2017-18.
The fellowship aims to build leadership, employability and entrepreneurship skills among girls (20 to 25 years) through a multi layered ‘service learning’ model
This fellowship will include:
- A learning track for fellows to build their personal skills, professional skills and domain-knowledge.
- Each fellow training 750 school girls for a 6 month community service based leadership program.
- A deep dive into their own gender stereotypes and blocks to their self-empowerment
Objectives of The Gender Lab Fellowship:
- Take young women through a practical learning experience that will build their confidence and empathy along with making them socially aware and responsible
- Equip women with the required leadership and entrepreneurial skills that will help them in their career
- Empower young women by exploring the impact of gender bias and therefore breaking their own stereotypes.
- Enable young women to develop a vision for themselves and work towards taking their own decisions and becoming independent
Last date to apply : 20th April
Fellowship begins in Mid June (final date will be decided in May)
Selected fellows will receive a stipend of Rs.15000/- for 9 months ( July to March)
It would be great for the young women who think they will benefit from such an experience. They can apply here.