CSRL is a National level NGO working mainly in the field of education, leadership & corporate social responsibility. Based at Delhi, CSRL has operations in eight states of India. Abhayanand Super 30 is one of the flagships CSR Project executed for various govt. PSUs. The project comes with a success rate of more than 90% with transforming lives of rural students. The project is highly result and target oriented. For more details visit our website www.csrl.in
Location: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Project Management
- Coordinating with Head Office in terms of report submission, budgeting, manpower management
- Liasoning with Educational Institutions and Sponsoring Agencies at local level
- To take full accountability for the project
- Responsible for maintaining infrastructure
- Supervising day to day activities of the project
- Ensuring overall smooth functioning of the project
- Overall responsibility of centre’s performance
- Team Management
- Ensure effective project operations and unite team under common goal
- To maintain coordination between various stakeholders
- As a Counsellor (Behavioral Science)
- Mentoring of the students and to motivate them to achieve their goal
- Monitoring day to day performance of the students
- Maintaining discipline among students
- Post graduate in social work/ psychology and counselling will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in educational institutes/social sectors with administrative background
- The selected candidate must possess documentation, presentation and reporting skills.
- Should have the knowledge of computers and must have worked on MS OFFICE: Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- Must have fare idea of accounting procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate “REFERENCE ID” in the subject matter.
Last date to apply: 05th April 2017