Learning Links Foundation (LLF) is a Not-for-Profit Trust, established in 2002, with a vision to foster a future where education is optimally delivered, and learning is truly inspired. A leading provider of consulting and management services, it has been working across India and the Asia region for improving learning levels, promoting Innovation, fostering 21st-century skills and enabling systemic changes in the education ecosystem. The Foundation works with partners to build capacity, capability, and leadership at every level of the education value chain.
Learning Links Foundation works with education stakeholders, leaders and policy makers to improve education systems, enhance curricula, reform assessment and leverage technology solutions to enhance the teaching-learning process. The Foundation disseminates innovative ideas about learning and provides comprehensive solutions for some of the most difficult challenges in education.
The Foundation offers professionals the opportunity to have an impact on society while working in an intellectually stimulating, professionally managed environment. We value the development of our employees and actively promote diversity of work and cross-project experience.
We are in a growth phase that is full of potential for us and the communities we serve. In our path to advancement, we are looking for people who have a passion for improving the quality of life of individuals. There is an opportunity for high-performing professionals to help us ramp with regards to scale, performance, and impact.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced as Senior Consultant. The primary role will require you to identify opportunities for new business and expand the donor base of LLF .
Reporting to – The Senior Consultant reports to the Partner .
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with government agencies , Non Government Organizations (NGO),and multilateral and brilateral organizations to exchange information on education , sector policies and issues
- Build relationships with government stakeholders so as to create visibility and reputations of LLF .
- Building Processes and managing operations of LLF programs in South Region
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Management (Management Degree in Education or Social Sector) or related field desired
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in education sector (education or NGO field preferred)
- Exceptional writing skills and analytical ability
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and set priorities, and comfortable with asking for help or reconsideration of priorities
- Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, analytical, flexible and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, with peer and executive levels
- Ability to work and cooperate on all levels as a team member
- Flexible and able to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Technology savvy and strong problem-solving skills
- Personal flexibility for after-hours meetings and deadline demands
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Knowledge of 2 south Indian languages ( Kannada and Tamil )
Write to Divya Babbar – email@example.com