Position title: Manager, Research
Location: Delhi/Pune/Lucknow, with extensive travel to field sites
Reporting to: Head of Programs, CLR
About Centre for Learning Resources (CLR)
CLR is a non-profit, non-government organisation (NGO), based in Pune. Since 1984, we have been working in the fields of Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD), Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) and Elementary Education in Maharashtra and other states in India.
One of our main goals is to improve the quality of early childhood care and education experienced by the very young children in the rural and urban areas of our country. Towards this, we work as a programme design, academic resource and capacity building agency to government agencies such as ICDS and the Health Department, who are involved in the care, development and education of these children.
This position is intended to support our pilot research and development projects as well as our large-scale systemic capacity building projects in UP and Chhattisgarh which aim to improve the quality of ECCE and ECCD within ICDS and Health Departments respectively.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Manager, Research will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Design and implement Baseline, Endline, and Formative assessments
- Work closely with program and training teams to design and iteratively refine products and processes to strengthen home and centre based care practises
- Develop reliable and valid instruments to measure child level (integrated child development), setting level (homes, anganwadi centres), and process level (training, coaching) outcomes
- Train investigators to reliability on instruments
- Data analysis to assess impact as well as inform iterative refinement and continuous quality improvement
- Report writing
- Support program design with literature reviews
- Background in child development or psychology
- Basic understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques in child development intervention
- Willingness to travel extensively to field sites
- Good fluency in spoken Hindi
- Good command over written English
Gross remuneration will be commensurate with experience
If interested, please write to email@example.com