Social Alpha Fellowship Program: Call for Applications for a Program Manager
Introduction to Social Alpha
At Social Alpha, we imagine an India, where entrepreneurs and innovators can access the resources they need to create deep and irreversible social impact.
Social Alpha Stack is a 3-tier architecture designed to nurture start-up teams through their lab to market journey. Setup as an initiative of the Tata Trusts, Social Alpha looks for entrepreneurs and innovators who are on a mission to deliver social impact and remains engaged with them throughout their product lifecycle stages, as they create compelling solutions to fight poverty and address India’s intractable development sector challenges.
Social Alpha Fellowship
The Social Alpha Fellowship is a one-of-its-kind program targeted to invite passionate, talented and enterprising individuals wanting to create large scale social impact through enterprise. Anchored heavily in practical, hands-on approach, Social Alpha fellowship aims to create great startup teams who can experiment a innovative technological solution to pressing societal problems.
To run this program, Social Alpha invites applications from enthusiastic aspirants who can manage the program from conceptualization to execution on a full-time basis.
– Conceptualize and freeze on the program structure and curriculum design, design and implement the application, selection process through effective marketing at relevant institutions as required and planning and execution of the entire programme.
– Reach out to Social Alpha’s partners & stakeholders regarding support for specific program components
– Manage fellowship events including launch, graduation and other networking sessions
– Be the single point of contact for all fellows right from the selection process until the graduation
– Work closely with the portfolio and investments team in identifying potential ideas for incubation post graduation
– A Bachelors or Masters Degree from a reputed institution
– A minimum of 2 years of work experience in similar program management roles in educational or development sector (eg. academic programs, fellowships, conferences etc.)
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and professional proficiency in one or more Indian languages
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to the changing demands of a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
– The role is based out of Bangalore, however the program manager is expected to travel as required to manage the fellowship program before and during the program
The compensation would be in the form of a fixed and variable component in-line with industry standards based on the candidate’s experience and background
If interested, write to Srikanth Prabhu @ firstname.lastname@example.org