There’s an interesting position at Curiositi ( http://www.curiositi.in ) in Bangalore for a Curriculum Lead role.
This role is strategic and challenging as it will give the individual an opportunity to engage at the field level and also partner with Academic and other institutes at different stages of the product definition, development and roll out.
|* Title of Position||Lead – Curriculum Design|
|* Organization Name||Curiositi Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|*Company Profile (Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.)||Curiositi Learning Solutions is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting Education in India. Founded and managed by IIM and XLRI alumnus with years of experience across several countries, the company offers ground-breaking educational products that help Schools transform their Science and Maths curriculum. Curiositi is Venture Capital Funded. Visit http://www.curiositi.in to learn more.|
|*Education||Graduation or Post Graduate, preferably in fields related to Education|
|Job Description / Responsibilities||· Will lead the curriculum design of our products and services, to ensure that these products are truly delivering on their promise of high quality impact in learning outcomes.
· Will involve spending significant time at our customer schools, observing our products in use and engaging with stakeholders to gather feedback and inputs.
· Synthesize this feedback into actionable changes in how our products are designed and delivered.
· Take ownership for designing a mechanism to measure learning outcomes and to then ensure that our products are delivering improved outcomes to our customer schools.
· Lead the process of mapping state and central board syllabus for Maths and Science and ensure that our products are fully compatible to all these school boards.
· Create awareness of our products and demonstrate thought leadership by delivering talks in seminars and events, and by designing and conducting our own seminars for our schools.
· Research and propose product extensions and new products that will deliver transformational impact on learning for our target customer audience.
|Desired profile of the candidate||o Experience teaching Maths / Science and developing Lesson plans / curriculum design across grades.
o Comfortable with use of Technology in Education.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o Demonstrated use of innovative teaching/learning methods.
|*Desired work experience||· Experience in Curriculum design, Creation of Lesson Plans, Education Management.
· At least 3 years of classroom teaching experience in Stds 1-10 is desirable.
|Functional Area||Curriculum Design|
|*Location of posting||
Interested alumni can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
A pdf of your resume and a single paragraph note on how you can contribute to Curiositi will help.