|Position Title: Field Coordinator||Project: Improving anganwadis in Bangalore Urban|
|Reports to: Project Coordinator||Place : Bangalore Urban|
Summary of Position:
The current role will be responsible for coordination and implementation of all the activities in the Anganwadi. The role will require the execution of multiple activities like empowerment of angawadi teachers, strengthening the capacities of the representatives of the anganwadi level parents organisations, observation of anganwadis centres etc. It will also require undertaking teacher training. The role will have multiple interface with stakeholders related to NGOs, community members, elected representatives, Volunteers and Government Officials.
About the Project:
About 50 Government anganwadis of Bangalore Urban will be developed to ensure quality pre school education and health for all children. The project duration is expected to be around 1-3 years.
- Teacher training
- Onsite support for anganwadi through visits and interaction with teachers and children
- Strengthening the Bal Vikas Samithis of the Centres
- Ensuring implementation of activities planned for the development of the Centres
- Conducting workshops and orientation for the parents of the children belonging to the Centres
- Working with the supervisors of the Department.
- Documentation of processes
Required Qualification& Experience:
Any Graduate or PG with a background in ECCE/education. Freshers may also apply.
- Communication skills – Kannada is compulsory (both spoken and written) with some knowledge of English as well.
- Ability to travel widely in the field
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders like community women, government officials, teachers, community leaders, elected representatives
- Ability to learn and find solutions for problems on a continuous and consistent basis.
- Knowledge of MS Office
Salary: Fresher/ experienced person – 15000/month to 20000/month
Write to: email@example.com