PROFUGO CENTER OF DEVELOPMENT
Program Manager Position Description
Profugo is a grassroots development organization involved in International Development. Our mission is to provide communities with access to tools and resources that enable them to build a better quality of life. Our vision is creating a world where brighter futures are possible because all communities have equal access to a better quality of life.
We use our Center of Development model as a channel in which to work alongside a community to generate social change that is sustainable, cost efficient, and long lasting. Our Center of Development model is a three pronged approach to positive community development that focuses on Health & Wellness, Human Development, and Social Capital. Profugo cultivates the expertise, training and resources of individuals and organizations to build the capacity of our Center of Development and generate social change. Our goal is to solve social problems by executing a sustainable business model.
Profugo is currently recruiting for a Program Manager at Profugo’s Center of Development in Wayanad, Kerala. Candidates should be dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial with proven leadership skills. Excellent communication and documentation skills are essential. Fluency in Malayalam and English are required.
Salary based on experience.
- Assists in the hiring, training and orientation of new hires,
- Supports in the management, support, and development of staff,
- Supports management of staff work responsibilities and work performance,
- Supports efforts in data collection and new program development,
- Supports management of ongoing programs,
- Supports efforts in the monitoring and evaluations of programs,
- Organizes staff and resources to meet program objectives,
- Conducts weekly staff meetings,
- Supports internal communications among staff and builds positive organizational culture,
- Conducts weekly status meetings with Profugo’s Executives,
- Provides timely updates and reports,
- Supports COD financial transactions,
- Supports COD book-keeping, annual audits, and other financial reporting,
- Responsibilities in developing and submitting cost estimates and budget proposals,
- Networks with outside agencies, organizations, and government offices applicable to Profugo’s development programs,
- Develops and maintains relationships with experts, notable individuals, and community leaders on Profugo’s behalf,
- Develops rapport with community members on Profugo’s behalf.