http://www.sld-india.org | sld.recruitments(at)gmail.com
The Society for Labour and Development’s mission is to help build a democratic society free from exploitation and discrimination. The SLD engages in its work through a collaborative and networking method, using a variety of strategies, cross-cutting issues and sectors, but with a focus on the rights of workers and marginalized people.
The Researcher will work on research topics locally, nationally and internationally.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Post-Graduate (M. Phil), PhD
• Research and analytical skills with at least 3 years of experience
• Excellent writing, documentation and verbal skills
• Proficiency in handling statistical software packages, a plus
• Knowledge of labour rights, migration and social justice issues
• Understanding of labour issues and global economy
• Ability to work with diverse people locally, nationally and internationally
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and the Internet; more skills a plus
• Ability to work in a team and be self-motivated
• Experience in campaigns, a plus
• Excellent English, knowledge of Hindi
• Ability to plan and manage workload and work as a part of a team
• Punctual, disciplined, efficient
• Research project coordination; monitoring progress and writing regular reports
• Research design development
• Field work, data collection – quantitative and qualitative
• Monitoring and supervision of field work and data collection
• Data handling and analysis
• Research report writing
• Conducting regular meetings with the team
Please send 1) CV, 2) writing sample, 3) current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply