Pravah brings to you an opportunity to be a part of the Ocean in a Drop program. This is Pravah’s flagship program for professionals working with young people in any capacity, be it a primary group you work with or as volunteers for your programs. It is a consolidation of Pravah’s learning of working with youth for the past 20 years with a focus on deepening youth engagement. Pravah is pleased to share with you that Ocean in a Drop is being held in Delhi this December.
‘Ocean in a Drop’ focuses on the 4 thematic to build capacities of person who engages with young people. The thematic are as follows:
- Understanding Youth Development: Develop, lead, and implement strategies for deepening your intervention(s) and your organization’s engagement with young people by processing real life challenges that you are facing
- Developing Design and Facilitation Skills: Design and facilitate high impact interventions
- Building the capacity of Systemic Thinking: Enhance organizational effectiveness by applying systems thinking to your real world challenge
- Deep Dive into Self Awareness
‘Ocean in a Drop’ is powerfully connected with our 5th space philosophy, this learning voyage enables participants to create and nurture a 5th space for young people that is distinct from the four spaces of family, career / studies, friends and leisure / lifestyle that society currently legitimizes for them today. Participants set out on this journey to architect such 5th spaces where young people can safely explore the connection of self to society and, while experimenting with changing the world, reflect on how the world changes them as well.
To be effective facilitators of such 5th spaces, participants will need to become deeply aware of “who they are”. They also need to have the correct perspective on youth development, effective workshop design and facilitation skills, and a systemic understanding of the whole world and a systemic understanding of the whole world and its hidden interconnections. The Ocean in a Drop Learning Voyage focuses on these imperatives of a 5th space youth facilitator.
Dates: December 14 – 19, 2016
Venue: Sanskriti Kendra, Arjan Garh, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Delhi
(A 6 Day workshop – 2 days residential)
Who Can Participate?
- Teachers and Educators
- HR / Training Professionals
- Youth and adolescent development practitioners
- Individuals working with the youth
What will you learn?
- Develop, lead, and implement strategies for deepening your intervention(s) and your organization’s engagement with young people by processing real life challenges that you are facing
- Design and facilitate high impact interventions
- Enhance organizational effectiveness by applying systems thinking to your real world challenge
- Delve into personal transformation
- The workshop costs Rs 22,000/- per person:-
Course Fees – Rs.14,000/- (inclusive of resource material, a comprehensive reference manual, facilitation)
Food and Lodgings – Rs. 8,000/- (food for 6 days and accommodation for the 2 residential days).
- An Early Bird Offer is available for 4 people of the same organization at Course Fees- Rs. 12,000/- per person.
Send nominations from your/partner organizations to Malavika (At the below email link)
Call us at +91 11 49052146 / 26440619 / 26213918 in case of any questions
[ oid-brochure ]